• It has 16 grind settings. It can grind coffee from Turkish fine to moderately French press coarse.
• It can also be used for commercial purposes.
• The grade conical burrs are usually used to provide maximum coffee flavor as well as aroma.
• It has an extremely heavy duty die cast housing made of zinc material. This housing is easy to clean.
• The bean container of this equipment can hold 8.5 ounces. On the other hand, the ground container can only hold 4 ounces.
• It measures 5.3 x 7.6 x 10.7 inches.
• Weighs 8 pounds when empty.
• It comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Capresso 565.05 Infinity Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel uses the same kind of burrs that are found in the fully automatic commercial machines in the market. A well advanced conical burr design as well as gear reduction motor will help in creating less friction and heat during the grinding process. This helps in preserving the maximum aroma as well as flavor of the coffee in any grind setting. Slow grinding will minimize any static build up in order to achieve superior taste. It is a professional grade coffee beans grinder that appreciates the sophisticated palate of amazing tastes. When grinding coffee, it is important to select freshly grounded coffee beans in order to get great flavor of coffee. The upper conical burr can easily be removed for cleaning purposes. The tight fitting ground coffee bean container holds up to four ounces of the ground coffee. The timer can be set so that the grinding process takes 5 to 60 seconds to become complete. The voltage for this machine is 110 volts.
• It is an outstanding grinder that grinds tasteful coffee.
• It is very solid.
• It is easy to clean.
• It is also easy to pour the coffee into the machines pot.
• A bit pricey.
• The motor is too weak. For instance it can jam frequently during the grinding process forcing the user to empty it and start all over again.